Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Mrs. Plantman (
Subject:         Green card is only for living in US. The Grahams live in UK.
Date: August 22, 2014 at 11:38 am PST

In Reply to: Re: what story did Doug tell? posted by Joan on August 20, 2014 at 11:13 pm:

1) You don't automatically get a residency permit aka green card for marrying a US citizen; you have to apply for it.

2) You only keep your permit if your main residence (= where you live for the most part of the year) is in the US. If that's not the case you lose it. Even if you stay away too long just once you lose it.

Last time I heard the Grahams lived in the UK.

So whatever the reason she's not allowed to enter the country it likely has nothing to do with green cards.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing