Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Persimmon Enthusiast (
Subject:         Mushrooms
Date: December 21, 2013 at 2:43 pm PST

Dear Dr. Graham,

Last night I ate two large organic portabello mushrooms (the
size that you can make a burger with) with my dinner, and
ended up throwing up two times about 1.5 hours later. Since
throwing up, I have been fine. So it does not appear to be a
stomach bug or flu.

Earlier this week, I did have 3 or 4 mini portabello mushrooms
with my dinner, and did fine with them. However, that was a
smaller quantity than what I ate last night.

Also, before eating mushrooms this week, it had been over 4
years since I last ate them, simply because I knew that with
811, the focus is fruits and vegetables, and mushrooms are not
essential, and I don't crave them.

Would you have any assumptions as to why my body rejected
them? I am pretty sure it was related to the mushrooms,
because other than that, I ate nothing else out of the
ordinary yesterday, and I have been eating 811 to the "T"
consecutively for more than 50 days, not even one bite of
cooked food or salt.

In a previous forum post response you said that you were
neither for nor against mushrooms. Could you please expand on
that a little? I would be so appreciative.

I am guessing that in nature, mushrooms would not appeal to us
nearly as much as fruits or vegetables would, so perhaps we
are not even designed to eat them?

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing