SEARCH VEGSOURCE:
Custom Search

 


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


From: Donna (24.34.71.51)
Subject:         Re: Bleeding from Hemorrhoids
Date: February 19, 2013 at 5:51 am PST

In Reply to: Bleeding from Hemorrhoids posted by love on February 18, 2013 at 7:48 pm:

Good for you for going 80/10/10. I too had rectal bleeding 30 years ago( I was only 22 at the time.) I was so lucky to get a doctor who recommended that I change my diet to mostly whole foods. After about a few months of only 2-5% of animal products in my diet I quickly realized that I could comepletely elimiate the problem with eliminating ALL animal products. I didn't even know the word vegan at the time. You said you were 99% 80/10/10 - that leaves the questions of what is that 1%.

You are on the right track for best of life. My own experiences have convinced me that while there is a difference of opinion as to what the best vegan diet is, there is no question that meat and dairy cause cronic constipation, hemoroids and other gatrointestinal problems that just aren't natural. That to me is the proof that we weren't meant to eat and drink animals.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


Follow Ups:


    


Post Reply

Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:



See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.
  


Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.


Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing