SEARCH VEGSOURCE:
Custom Search

 


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


From: Jack in OH (72.241.34.188)
Subject:         How is it that you continue to be blind to the facts of AGW?
Date: December 29, 2011 at 5:55 pm PST

In Reply to: and you who like to paint everyone who doesn't agree with you.... posted by Freedom Lover on December 29, 2011 at 11:58 am:

Yes, facts. There is so much about AGW that is solid, scientific fact. There are a few loose ends, but they will be answered, as more information is collected, but that doesn't mean a thing, compared to what is already known.

There is no explanation for the warming that's been recorded over at least the last 50 years, other than mankind's emissions of greenhouse gases. That is an agreed upon fact by, as I have pointed out, about 98% of all active climate scientists. That the other 2% have their own agendas, like Spencer and Christy, well, too bad for them. The 98% have debunked their erroneous ideas, over and over again.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


Follow Ups:


    


Post Reply

Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:



See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.
  


Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.


Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing