Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: BobK (
Subject:         Re: novice pc user asks
Date: November 20, 2006 at 9:18 am PST

In Reply to: novice pc user asks posted by Theresa on November 19, 2006 at 4:00 pm:

In this context an insert is a pot that contains what is to be cooked that is inserted into the pressure cooker pot. This method is also called the pot in pot method. Of course the pressure cooker itself must contain water. Some people will elevate the inner pot over the water in the pressure cooker pot and some will immerse the inner pot in the boiling water in the pressure cooker. Not burning stuff is one great advantage of the insert method of cooking.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing