Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Theresa (
Subject:         novice pc user asks
Date: November 19, 2006 at 4:00 pm PST

I feel a little sheepish, BUT! I am not clear what you guys mean exactly when you refer to using an "insert". I just got my Kuhn and the first thing I tried to make was oatmeal and it scorched. But I didn't use the flat, metal, circular thingy with holes that came with the pot. Is that the insert everyone's refering to, that flat thing with holes? because I read another post that talked about a tripod to elevate an inner pot....I'm slightly confused....

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing