Follow Ups | Post Followup | Back to Discussion Board | VegSource
See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

From: Razz (
Subject: If I understand you correctly....
Date: April 22, 2004 at 7:06 pm PST

In Reply to: What I meant by valve is the air vent/cover lock. posted by Debbie on April 21, 2004 at 2:37 pm:

It sounds like the rubber stopper and gaskets might need to be replaced. I do this all the time. I only have one new pc, but have 3 older ones that I can't count how often I have had to change the gaskets and stoppers. The rubber gets old, hard and shrinks. It doesn't seal correctly and the air keeps getting out. You might try to moisten the rubber to see if it would seal better, but most likely if you haven't used it for a long time, it's just aged and needs replaced.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: