Follow Ups | Post Followup | Back to Discussion Board | VegSource
See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

From: Debbie (
Subject: What I meant by valve is the air vent/cover lock.
Date: April 21, 2004 at 2:37 pm PST

In Reply to: Is there something wrong with my PC? posted by Debbie on April 21, 2004 at 2:17 pm:

It won't go up until I wiggle it. The thing on top which is actually called the pressure regulator doesn't jiggle at all when I cook with it. Some steam are still coming out of the air vent/cover lock.

I am a beginner in pressure cooker and don't know how is it supposed to be when pressure cooking. So I need help and hints. Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: