Follow Ups | Post Followup | Back to Discussion Board | VegSource
See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

From: Emily (
Subject: Inserts and PC
Date: April 5, 2004 at 11:24 am PST

Hi--this is a question for Guy, who wrote on 2.21.04 about his success in using a "double boiler" type insert in his PC. (I just saw this post, which is why I am so behind the times!)
My question is: could one use the bain marie insert that Kuhn Rikon sells as an accessory, or any metal bowl that fits inside and (presumably) hangs above the liquid? I would like more information on what Guy means by the term "insert."
Thank you,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: