Follow Ups | Post Followup | Back to Discussion Board | VegSource
See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

From: Guy (
Subject: Trivet
Date: August 11, 2003 at 8:19 am PST

In Reply to: you don't need anything else if your PC came with a trivet -nt posted by Sabrina on August 10, 2003 at 7:21 am:

Is a "trivet" a round disc with several 1/2" (or so) holes which is placed in the bottom of the pc? If it is used this way then it will hold food about 1/3" off the bottom of the pc.

The reason I ask is that one of my pcs came with such a disc, a steamer insert & tripod. I wondered what the disc was for.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: