Follow Ups | Post Followup | Back to Discussion Board | VegSource
See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

From: Vicki in Virginia (
Subject: I have used a smaller pot or metal bowl...
Date: April 20, 2003 at 10:48 pm PST

In Reply to: Ohsawa substitute posted by Guy on April 2, 2003 at 10:05 pm:

inside my cooker, on the rack or trivet that came with the pc. You can get a stainless steel mixing bowl pretty cheaply at Target or Walmart or KMart - just be sure it fits inside your pressure cooker! I saw on Miss Vickie's site that she makes "helper handles" with foil or something, to lift the bowl out. My bowl has enough clearance on the sides for me to slip my potholders down next to it to lift it out. Before that, I had an old saucepan from my mom - took the handle off and it fit great.

Vicki in Virginia

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: