Why Star Trek on
As most avid
Trekkers know, there's a large vegetarian connection with the Star Trek universe:
- To quote Commander Will Riker in the first
episode of The Next Generation: "We no longer enslave animals for food." (just
like the folks at VegSource!)
- Vulcans have evolved to become vegetarians.
- Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, and Marina
Sirtis are vegetarians (and there are probably more -- please let us know!).
- Star Trek represents an enlightened,
compassionate view of the future, just like vegetarianism.
- People here at VegSource are demanding this
board, and we give our guests what they want!