Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Mark Rifkin (
Subject:         Re: GET BIG: BODYBUILDING
Date: May 24, 2006 at 11:39 pm PST

In Reply to: Re: GET BIG: BODYBUILDING posted by Paul on May 21, 2006 at 7:49 pm:


If you want to pursue bodybuilding as a career, you need to obtain a recognized certification, the same as you would in nutrition.

Google the terms "fitness certification" and you'll see sites for several programs. The ACE and NASM are two that I've heard to be credible, but others may be just as credible. Whichever you choose, be sure that the program itself is accredited by a recognized organization. A "BFD" certification from
Bob's Fitness Department would not be worth the paper it would be printed on.

Other options include bachelor's degrees in kinesiology or exercise science.

Mark Rifkin, MS, RD, LDN

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing