Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Michelle Larson-Sadler (
Subject:         Re: career advice?
Date: December 31, 2005 at 2:23 pm PST

In Reply to: Re: career advice? posted by Mark Rifkin on December 31, 2005 at 1:14 pm:

And another option is the MPH (Master's of Public Health) with an emphasis in Public Health Nutrition. I have a friend who received an MPH in Public Health Nutrition, in which she completed all of the requirements for Plan V (postbaccalaureate) for the ADA exam. Some of the Schools of Public Health do have programs where you can earn a graduate degree and fufill requirements to be an RD and/or LD (depending on the state.) Mark, did you go through Plan V to satisfy the requirements to take your RD exam?


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing