Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Mark Rifkin (
Subject:         Re: career advice?
Date: December 31, 2005 at 1:14 pm PST

In Reply to: Re: career advice? posted by Michelle Larson-Sadler on December 31, 2005 at 12:19 pm:

Michelle, I agree----good post.

One more point: another option is a degree in Health Education, which is not usually nutrition-specific (which can be both a good and bad thing). Health Ed discusses the details of health-related education research, design, planning and evaluation.

A CHES (Cert Health Ed Specialist) certificate can then be earned via exam afterward. Although it's a legitmate certification with real meaning, few outside the field are familiar with it.

I decided that the RD + an MS in Health Education was a good combination---although I didn't get a CHES certificate.


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing