Reply To This Post Return to Posts Index VegSource Home
|From: ||Millie (pepper2-253.aeneas.net)
|Subject: ||Thanks to GW, we have a Birth Tax...... |
Date: || February 17, 2006 at 2:33 pm PST|
Question: Since so much of our debt is owned by China, aren't we financing forced abortions? But, didn't Bush and other 'Christian' conservatives get votes because they would (but haven't and won't) outlaw abortion? But, we're financing forced ones? What's wrong with this picture??? (Note: the information at this link is already outdated - the numbers are already higher.)
Presented by George W. Bush and my Republican colleagues in the House and Senate
In honor of your birth, dear innocent child, the following facts are hereby noted:
Regarding Borrowing and Overspending
* The previous administration left office with a budget surplus.
* The deficit has soared to a record of well over $400 billion.
* The federal debt has increased to a total of $7,433,488,427,431.40 (nearly $7.5 TRILLION).
* The deficit is actually nearly $200 billion larger each year as I have taken (without reporting it) hundreds of billions of dollars from the funds that taxpayers have paid to Social Security.
* The present deficit is greater than all the deficits combined from the founding of the United States through Ronald Reagan's term.
* This debt is equivalent to at least $25,237.53 per person and over one hundred thousand dollars for a family of four.
* Some estimates put the debt at several times this number.
* This debt is increasing annually by about $2000 per person and $8000 per family of four.
Regarding Government Growth
* I have never vetoed a single bill presented by the Republican controlled House and Senate.
* I an the first president since John Quincy Adama (nearly two hundred years) to have never vetoed a bill.
* The government has grown substantially with a net increase of over 800,000 government jobs thus increasing the tax burden
* That even though I blatantly lied in the "debates", federal discretionary, non military spending is actually growing at 8 times the amount I stated and military spending is growing at a far greater rate.
* In my convention speech I proposed programs that may cost up to $3,000,000,000,000 (three trillion) which is around 50% more than John Kerry has proposed,
* The United States spends more money on the military than on the country that it is supposed to be defending
* I have proposed major new spending programs, such as the Mars initiative that, of course, will directly benefit Halliburton.
Regarding Invading Iraq
* The deficit is also larger than reported as the funds for the Iraq invasion are not shown in the annual budget.
* The total cost of the Iraq invasion and occupation and related veterans benefits will likely cost from $500 billion to $1 trillion over the next few years.
* The U.S. Taxpayer is paying for Iraq universal health care and other government programs via Article 15 in the Iraqi constitution that my administration drafted, despite my denying it to U.S. citizens
Regarding Lowered Revenues
* There has been a net loss of 1.6 million private sector jobs during my reign.
* The average pay of new jobs is significantly lower thus creating less taxes.
* I have increased subsidies to pet industries such as oil and coal.
* Despite the most massive spending increases of any government in history and the fact that 60% of corporations pay no income tax at all, the Republicans and I have reduced the amount of money coming into the Federal coffers through tax reductions on corporate taxes and passive income.
* I have lowered government revenue substantially through so-called tax cuts, that are actually tax transfers (that cause the raising of other taxes) and tax deferrals to be paid by future generations.
Regarding The Significance of Debt
* Hundreds of billions of dollars of the United States debt is owed to China
* Money that is spent now that is not covered by taxes is like using a credit card. It is a borrow and spend policy.
* Money that is spent now that is not covered by taxes will be paid later, with added interest, by taxes - the taxes of today's infants. It is a tax the children policy.
* Taxpayers are are still paying for the deficits of 16 years ago from the time of the Reagan administration and the initial spending on the "Star Wars" missile program that has still never worked when tested.
And Considering the Following Point
* Even my most robust proposed plan, if successful would only cut the annual deficit by 50% after a number of years
Given the above, it is hereby declared that:
* The deficit will still grow for the forseeable future, thereby adding substantially to the basis of the United States total debt which will continue to increase along with accumulated interest.
* We selfishly abdicate repsonsibility for our actions and of the wasteful spending of the Bush-Cheney administration and pass our obligations on to future generations including your brand new bouncing baby.
Good luck, dear child. You're going to need it. Welcome to the "real" world.
With little regard,
* George W. Bush
* Richard Cheney
* Dennis Hastert
* Tom Delay
* Bill Frist
* and the Republican controlled House and Senate.
P.S. - We hope that you don't mind the other things we are leaving to you such as global climate change, air pollution, and strip mined landscapes. Even though solar energy is the oldest and most widespread energy on the planet, it gets rid of monthly payments to our friends and family members in the oil, nuclear and coal industries. We sure hope you are innovative.
Reply To This Post Return to Posts Index VegSource Home
Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!
Every time we post a new video,
we'll send you a notice by e-mail.
No spam ever and you can
easily unsubscribe at anytime.
Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.