Custom Search


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Phyllis (
Subject:         Re: Personal Trainer questions?
Date: October 28, 2005 at 2:07 pm PST

In Reply to: Personal Trainer questions? posted by Rocket Scientist on October 28, 2005 at 6:28 am:

One thing you might consider doing is going to a physical therapy establishment and seeing a physical therapist to get some really expert advice. They are "muscle doctors". Many physical therapy establishments have personal trainers available for people who want to continue to work out there.
I know this because I just received my personal trainer certification from a company called NASM. The course work was written by a physical therapist. I am applying to work at a physical therapy establishment and when I went to talk to them I realized how much there is to know about how to do excercises for people who have current or previous injuries. Even if you only went to the physical therapist once,if they had a personal trainer there they could help you to do the excercises correctly. Post again if you think I could answer anything more or better and I could possibly give you my email as well. P.S. I saw this post on the main board.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing