I'm so excited to announce that the newest volume of my annual Latest in Nutrition DVD series is now available for pre-order and will ship out July 1.
As usual, I scoured the world's scholarly literature on clinical nutrition so you don't have to, bringing together the most interesting, practical, and groundbreaking science published over the last 12 months on how best to feed ourselves and our families to prevent, treat, and even reverse chronic disease.
Here are the list of chapters:
1. Antioxidant content of 3,139 foods
2. Plant foods versus animal foods
3. What's your healthy eating score?
4. Did a vegan diet kill this baby?
5. American vegans placing babies at risk
6. Vegan epidemic
7. Pregnant vegans at risk for iodine deficiency
8. Too much iodine can be as bad as too little
9. Calcium absorption: soy milk versus cow milk
10. The effect of soy on premature puberty
11. Is milk and mucus a myth?
12. Cholesterol bomb shell
13. Industry left with egg on its face
14. Egg industry blind spot
15. Golden glow
16. Produce, not pills to increase physical attractiveness
17. Rosy glow
18. Chicken consumption and the feminization of male genitalia
19. Food sources of PCB chemical pollutants
20. Cancer prevention and treatment may be the same thing
21. Vegetables versus breast cancer
22. Mushroom size matters
23. Multivitamin use and breast cancer risk
24. Relieving yourself of excess estrogen
25. Stool size matters
26. Food mass transit
27. Bowels of the Earth
28. Improving mood through diet
29. Inflammatory remarks about arachidonic acid
30. Chicken, eggs, and inflammation
31. Chicken's fate is sealed
32. Fish oil in troubled waters
33. The effect of canned tuna on future wages
34. Pork tapeworms on the brain
35. Avoiding epilepsy through diet
36. Saffron for the treatment of Alzheimer's
37. Saffron versus Aricept
38. Do doctors make the grade?
39. Avocado chemo
40. Unholy guacamole?
41. Resuscitating medicare
42. Our number one killer can be stopped
43. China Study on sudden cardiac death
44. The Tomato Effect
To order, go to:
As always, all the proceeds I receive from the sale of all my DVDs go to charity.
Click to subscribe to Dr. Greger's free email updates: