I'm so excited to announce that the newest volume of my annual Latest in Nutrition series is currently in production and available for pre-order. As usual, I scoured the world's scholarly literature on clinical nutrition so you don't have to, bringing together the most interesting, practical, and groundbreaking science published over the last 12 months on how best to feed ourselves and our families to prevent, treat, and even reverse chronic disease.
Once again I found so much great stuff this year that it wouldn't fit on one DVD. So, volume 4 is being released as another 2 DVD set, with 3 hours of brand-new material covering 99 different topics. Here's just a small sampling of the issues I address this year:
· Dangers of folic acid supplementation
· Dietary theory of Alzheimer's disease
· Dietary treatments for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
· Does soy milk block tea's benefits?
· How to improve memory through diet and reverse cognitive decline.
· Is homeopathy good, bad, or useless?
· Is stevia harmful, harmless, or helpful? What about chili peppers, kimchi, kombucha, licorice, and peanut butter?
· Mad fish disease
· Melatonin and breast cancer
· Mitochondrial theory of aging
· Obesity-causing chicken virus
· Overdosing on dark green leafy vegetables
· Plant-based diets and mood
· Toxic megacolon superbug
· Wart cancer virus exposure through food
· What are the best fruits for cancer prevention?
· What is the new target cholesterol level?
· What's the healthiest form of chocolate?
· What's the healthiest variety of apple to eat?
· Which is the healthiest herbal tea to drink?
· Which vegetables are healthier cooked?
· Which common vitamin supplement significantly shortens our lifespan?
For a complete listing of topics and to pre-order, go to:
As always, all the proceeds I receive from the sale of my DVDs go to charity.