Twelve Step Program to Become a Fit Vegan
Being a fit vegan isn't easy, but it's an attainable
goal if you follow the steps laid out in our new Vegan
Workout Manual. It takes some work and sweat, but the
results will make you the envy of vegans everywhere.
1. EXERCISE your right as a human being to choose what
you will and will not eat and what you will and will
2. RUN to the nearest health food store and buy all
the delicious foods and great health and beauty products
available, none of which contain any animal products.
3. LIFT the spirits of those around you by wearing
a smile on your face. You'll show everyone that being
a vegan is fun.
4. WALK away from those who don't respect your decision
not to support the continued oppression and death of innocent
5. JOG the memories of meat-eaters, and remind them
what we all learned as children: do unto others as you
would have them do unto you.
6. TRAIN yourself to read as much as possible about
good nutrition, so you will not only stay healthy, but
also will show the world that a vegan diet is the best
and healthiest diet around.
7. SPIN out tons of letters to food companies, newspapers,
and your congressional representatives to make your
point of view be heard by all.
8. JUMP for joy that your efforts will save animals'
lives, and know that you're a vanguard in a movement
that grows daily.
9. WORK OUT a lifestyle that causes no harm and contributes
to your goal of a peaceful and harmonious planet.
10. STRETCH the limits of what you are willing to do
to help those that can't help themselves.
11. REACH as many meat-eaters as you can with the truth
about the animal product industry's cruelty to animals.
12. SPRINT into the bright sunshine of a future in
which all feeling beings will be allowed to live out
their lives in peace and tranquility.
e x t e s s a y -
Copyright © 1998-2013 by Jo Stepaniak
All rights reserved.
Nothing on this web site may
be reproduced in any way
without express written permission from the copyright