Custom Search


HOMESCHOOLERS: We have some very cool advertisers on this website, and as VegSource is supported by advertising, we're happy about that. If you can't see any ads, you might have an ad blocker, or a setting in your browser which blocks ads from showing up. Consider turning on ads while on vegsource so that you can see what they have to offer, and so that this site can remain free.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Stephanie Ward (
Subject:         Re: unschooling
Date: June 15, 2013 at 6:15 pm PST

In Reply to: unschooling posted by cj on May 17, 2009 at 5:59 pm:

You do need professional help (that doesn't sound
nice as I type this, but it isn't meant to be mean),
if your son is Oppositional Defiant, if for nothing
else but to have someone to talk to. I just read
about this very quickly, and it is not something
that will go away on its own. This is not something
you should even attempt to deal with by yourself. A
traditional school will not be of much help, they do
not have the resources. Call your dr and see if
they can help, or refer you to someone who can.
Keep calling until you get the help you need. you
may even have to change dr.

Do not stress about college right now. College is
not right for every person, and if it is a degree
that you dream of for your son, it does not have to
be achieved by following the traditional role.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Infomercial production direct marketing Legacy Films