Custom Search


HOMESCHOOLERS: We have some very cool advertisers on this website, and as VegSource is supported by advertising, we're happy about that. If you can't see any ads, you might have an ad blocker, or a setting in your browser which blocks ads from showing up. Consider turning on ads while on vegsource so that you can see what they have to offer, and so that this site can remain free.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Sarah Schale (
Subject:         Re: PACES
Date: July 22, 2013 at 11:45 am PST

In Reply to: PACES posted by melanie on July 2, 2013 at 12:11 pm:

If you go with paces and not an academy, you are going to want to find out what your state requires for homeschooling. For example in the state of Kansas you just have to register as a private school and when your child graduates you give them their diploma and transcripts and all colleges except them. When your child graduates you can give them a diploma with the name of a high school and transcripts and you are good to go.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Infomercial production direct marketing Legacy Films