Custom Search


HOMESCHOOLERS: We have some very cool advertisers on this website, and as VegSource is supported by advertising, we're happy about that. If you can't see any ads, you might have an ad blocker, or a setting in your browser which blocks ads from showing up. Consider turning on ads while on vegsource so that you can see what they have to offer, and so that this site can remain free.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Mandy (
Subject:         Re: Achiement testing
Date: June 30, 2010 at 7:40 am PST

In Reply to: Achiement testing posted by Katie on June 29, 2010 at 10:16 am:

You would need to check with your state laws to make sure ....but most states accept these....Both are nationally recognized. california Achievement Test(CAT) can be purchased at Anyone can administer this test to their child....relatively inexpensive but you must return within a week(I think). Another option(the one we use) is the must be an approved tester...meaning you must have a 4 year degree....these can be purchased from expensive but you have longer to keep them....hope this helps

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Infomercial production direct marketing Legacy Films