Custom Search


HOMESCHOOLERS: We have some very cool advertisers on this website, and as VegSource is supported by advertising, we're happy about that. If you can't see any ads, you might have an ad blocker, or a setting in your browser which blocks ads from showing up. Consider turning on ads while on vegsource so that you can see what they have to offer, and so that this site can remain free.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Mel La (
Subject:         Can you get her to sign a paper giving you permanent custody of the child instead of temp?
Date: September 19, 2005 at 11:17 am PST

In Reply to: adoption? posted by Kathy on August 7, 2005 at 6:32 am:

praying here. She can even put in a name change if you want the child to have your last name. That doesn't cost too much. Well, it didn't 12 years was $200 for a name change for us.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.

Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing