Custom Search


HOMESCHOOLERS: We have some very cool advertisers on this website, and as VegSource is supported by advertising, we're happy about that. If you can't see any ads, you might have an ad blocker, or a setting in your browser which blocks ads from showing up. Consider turning on ads while on vegsource so that you can see what they have to offer, and so that this site can remain free.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

From: Saysfaa (
Subject:         If he earned the high school credits in MI,
Date: October 22, 2012 at 11:15 am PST

In Reply to: HELP! my 24yo son is being denied a job posted by Barbara on October 11, 2012 at 7:27 pm:

you can issue him a diploma. You would list what grade he got in each of the classes he took and when he took them (and perhaps where - I'm not sure about that part).... there are websites or library books that spell out the graduation requirements and the details of what goes on the diploma/transcripts. Although,the retroacive part of it might complicate things.

I've never looked into Wisconsin's rules but assume there is a way to show he finished high school.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home

Follow Ups:


Post Reply

E-mail: (optional)


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.

Infomercial production direct marketing Legacy Films